Tuesday, January 30, 2007

CraigList

Do you think you''ll use it?
- No I do not think that I will use it because I never heard of CraigList.org, and just like people say they may try to scam you.


Whats's the best thing about it?
-What I think is the best thing about it is when you click on the picture of the item you want to see, they tell you that it is not best to contact the poster with services or other commercials interests.

Could it be improved?
-Yes; I think that it will be improved all it needs is somehting big and weird to attract people to it, because once someone see something funny most likely they will want to stay and find out more.

3 comments:

Atashi Lewis said...

Hello, and Welcome Back Mr. Freer

Mr. Freer said...

what you see above is comment spam!

Mr. Freer said...

you get an A for your work today.